Equinox- Original Dubstep Equinox- Original Dubstep

At first I was concerned when I saw the name "Equinox" ...then I was like "Oh great, someone took Skrillex's track and passed it off as their own creation -_- " So I gave it a click just to make sure....Man, this is pretty good! transition was pretty weird but it worked out. The whole thing sounds a bit random the way each part comes in but that's just part of one of the many joys of dubstep. :) Keep working at this bro....THANK YOU for staying original. Oh...and I love that build up right into the drop and then the way you ended the song...brilliant.

Ctheconcept responds:

Oh my god.. Skrillex has a Dub called Equinox? Fuck that. I feel like a fag now

SSJ3 - Song/Storms/Time SSJ3 - Song/Storms/Time

1:55 really kicks it in! I love this! It was a very appropriate combination. Every different sound fits in so well and as the gentlemen below me as stated: The Transitions were very smooth. Nice work on this! Fantastic idea!

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Thank you for your kind review. x3 My brother pushing me to do this was the reason I did it. Since I had nothing to follow, I did it purely by memory, so it was kinda challenging during the Song of Time portion of the song. Thank you again for your review!

Rise In Lies (Original) Rise In Lies (Original)

My only problem is that it could have been mastered better....other than that, I LOVE THESE ELEMENTS TO THIS SONG. That drop had some interesting sounds. good job!

Kruizy responds: