Equinox- Original Dubstep Equinox- Original Dubstep

At first I was concerned when I saw the name "Equinox" ...then I was like "Oh great, someone took Skrillex's track and passed it off as their own creation -_- " So I gave it a click just to make sure....Man, this is pretty good! transition was pretty weird but it worked out. The whole thing sounds a bit random the way each part comes in but that's just part of one of the many joys of dubstep. :) Keep working at this bro....THANK YOU for staying original. Oh...and I love that build up right into the drop and then the way you ended the song...brilliant.

Ctheconcept responds:

Oh my god.. Skrillex has a Dub called Equinox? Fuck that. I feel like a fag now

SSJ3 - Song/Storms/Time SSJ3 - Song/Storms/Time

1:55 really kicks it in! I love this! It was a very appropriate combination. Every different sound fits in so well and as the gentlemen below me as stated: The Transitions were very smooth. Nice work on this! Fantastic idea!

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Thank you for your kind review. x3 My brother pushing me to do this was the reason I did it. Since I had nothing to follow, I did it purely by memory, so it was kinda challenging during the Song of Time portion of the song. Thank you again for your review!

Rise In Lies (Original) Rise In Lies (Original)

My only problem is that it could have been mastered better....other than that, I LOVE THESE ELEMENTS TO THIS SONG. That drop had some interesting sounds. good job!

Kruizy responds:

Thank you!

Metroid 3 2A03: Red Brinstar Metroid 3 2A03: Red Brinstar

No, this does not suck. Yes, Klubba is an idiot who doesn't see a good remix when it appears. I like it! Infact, this would be nice to use if someone decided to remake Super Metroid for NES (don't know how well controls would work out though) Nice work!

Sonic 3&K - Hydrocity 2 Sonic 3&K - Hydrocity 2

I for one really like this a lot! A true remix! the added drums and tempo sped up i think worked out really well. you kept the heart and essence of the original, but you added your own flavor. Good work

DJB - The Swag Machine DJB - The Swag Machine

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! O_O

DJ-Babokon responds:

YES. YES. YES!!!!

In The Moment In The Moment

hmm...not the best at giving reviews but the beginning is simple, yet good and in someways...nostalgic. I like the drop...have not heard anything like it before lol. Very original! I like this...also, the vocals are interesting, but i think might be a little too loud but that's just me. Oh...i also like how the 2 drops are both different from each other! makes for good variety! good work

The-iMortal responds:

Thanks for the review! And the 5 stars! Glad you liked it. Even though in hindsight I don't really like the sonic quality of this track, I must admit that I did put quite a bit of effort into this.

Always Awake Always Awake

I think the vocals say "Like your momma" at one point lol. Anyways, the beginning was nice and i loved the portamento right from the start! THEN....IT HAPPENED....as the filter did it's automated buisness (at least i assume you used automation) it was just...amazing. Actually, this whole song reminds me of some Sonic the Hedgehog game theme. I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!!! haha Nice work my good man!

OcularNebula responds:

yeah, the high-pass filter cutoff automation turned out pretty swell, didn't it?

Paranoia (MSB) Paranoia (MSB)

Gotta love those creepy bells! love this!

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks!

Scary Monsters (Remix) Scary Monsters (Remix)

It's great. only problem is that after the drop it doesn't sound loud enough. It just sounds a bit quieter from the rest of the song. Other than that, this is amazing!